Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Promises, Promises

Promises are made to be kept. Plain and simple.  My children, especially my daughter, and I have always used the word "promise" as something special.  The pinky promise was something extra special and we all knew, barring life altering circumstances, we had to perform.  I came across this picture by one of my favorite photographers, Ross Oscar Knight, and it epitomizes the pinky promises between a husband and wife perfectly!


Photo Courtesy of Ross Oscar Knight
When it comes to promises, I also feels that the promise goes hand in hand with the wedding vow.  I also came across the beautiful DIY project where you paint your vows on a 12 x 24 piece of canvas.  This can be a gorgeous idea and a constant reminder of the vows you took and promises you made on your wedding day.

Photo Courtesy of Melanie Gets Married



No comments:

Post a Comment