Friday, November 23, 2012

It's All About The Veil

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.  Today is Fashion Friday and it's all about the veil.  Although I've never been married before, I've seen how a veil can turn a wedding gown into "the wedding gown", as I've help many brides choose the perfect wedding dress.  

I think veils can give a wedding dress a little bit of drama as well as a little bit of romance.  Today, I have a collection of some of my favorite and most dramatic wedding veils.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Image Courtesy of Style Me Pretty
Image Courtesy of Rosa Clara 
Photo Courtesy of St. Pucchi
Photo Courtesy of LambAndBlonde.Blogspot.co.uk 
Whether you choose something subtle and romantic or bold and dramatic for your wedding day, your veil is sure to make your wedding gown that much more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment